Students wishing to transfer must:
- Meet minimum admission and progression requirements for NW-SCC and the Nursing program.
- Possess a grade of C or better in all general education taken at another institution and possess a minimum of 2.50 GPA on the last 24 hours at the time of transfer.
- Apply for transfer within one calendar year, otherwise all nursing courses must be repeated.
- Be a student in good standing and eligible to return to the previous nursing program.
- Have Dean/Director of previous nursing program provide a letter of eligibility for progression in previous nursing program.
- Demonstrate competency in previous nursing courses. This may be evaluated by testing and/or skills validation.
- Complete at least 25% of the nursing program at NW-SCC.
Acceptance of transfer students into nursing programs is limited by the number of faculty and clinical facilities available. Meeting minimal standards does not guarantee acceptance.