To continue in the ADN program, each student must:
1. Follow an approved ADN curriculum track.
2. Maintain a minimum (GPA) of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale.
3. Earn a grade of "C" or higher in each nursing course. The Nursing program grading scale is:
F=59 and below.
4. Must be accepted by clinical agencies for clinical experience.
5. Earn a satisfactory clinical evaluation on the clinical component of any course with a clinical component.
6. Maintain current American Heart Association CPR certification at the BCLS level.
7. Meet Alabama College System Nursing Program Essential Functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
8. Maintain an adequate level of health including but not limited to annual PPD, and freedom from chemical dependency and/or mental disorder.