second year Nw-scc studentsBeginning Date: January 19, 2015
Deadline has been extended through Sunday, March 22
Steps to apply:1. Link to Foundation Scholarship Application can be found at NWSCC.edu Website.
2. Write essay before completing online scholarship application (essay can be uploaded to the website). Essay should be 300-500 words on the following subject:
Why is getting this scholarship important to you? Include any experiences that make you uniquely worthy of scholarship consideration. Discuss college goals and choice of major.
3. Essay should include your name and student number.
4. Complete the Foundation scholarship application found on the NW-SCC Website and upload your essay using the link below. (Incomplete applications will not be considered).
5. Any letters of recommendation from faculty may be mailed or delivered to the Foundation's office in the Vice President's Office Building 100 - Shoals Campus or Building 301 - Phil Campbell Campus.
6. ONLY ONE APPLICATION PER PERSON IS NEEDED.
Note: All scholarships are awarded based upon the availability of funds.
|Click here for the Scholarship Application for Second Year NW-SCC Students|
Northwest-Shoals Community College Foundation, Inc. offers a variety of scholarships for students. The majority of our scholarships are awarded to high school graduates or second-year students selected by the NW-SCC Foundation Scholarship Committee. Scholarships offered are linked here.