High school graduating seniorsBeginning Date is January 9, 2017
Deadline is March 17, 2017 at 5:00 p.m.
Steps to apply:1. Link to Foundation Scholarship Application can be found at www.nwscc.edu.
2. Write your essay before completing your online application. Essay can be uploaded to the website. Essay should be 300-500 words on the following subject.
Why is getting this scholarship important to you? Include any experiences that make you uniquely worthy of scholarship consideration. Discuss college goals and choice of major.
3. Type your name and the name of the high school you attend in your essay and any additional required documentation.
4. Complete the Foundation scholarship application found on the NW-SCC Website and NW-SCC Foundation Website.
5. Your transcript showing your current GPA must be sent in a sealed envelope to:
Northwest-Shoals Community College Foundation, Inc.
P.O. Box 2390
Muscle Shoals, AL 35662-2390
Any letters of recommendation can be mailed with transcript. Application must have transcript to be considered for scholarship.
6. The Foundation must have your transcript and any other documents (letters of recommendation, etc.) by the deadline in order to process the application.
Note: All scholarships are awarded based upon the availability of funds.
|Click here for the Scholarship Application for High School Graduating Seniors|
Northwest-Shoals Community College Foundation, Inc. offers a variety of scholarships for students. The majority of our scholarships are awarded to high school graduates or second-year students selected by the NW-SCC Foundation Scholarship Committee. Scholarships offered are linked here.