High school graduating seniorsDeadline for Application: March 19, 2014 at 5:00 p.m.
Steps to apply:1. Write your essay before completing your online application. Essay should be 300-500 words. Essay can be uploaded to application. You can pick one of the following topics:
a) College goals and choice of major. Why did you choose this major?
b) Describe a person who has had a significant influence on you and explain what influence.
c) Why is getting this scholarship important to you?
Include any experiences that make you uniquely worthy of scholarship consideration.
d) Topic of your choice.
2. Make sure you type your name and the name of the high school you attend in your essay and any additional required documentation.
3. Complete ALL sections of online scholarship application beginning January 13, 2014. Incomplete scholarship applications will not be considered. Applications can be found on websites at www.nwsccfoundation.org or www.nwscc.edu > Financial Aid.
4. Have your counselor send your transcript showing your current GPA in a sealed envelope to:
Northwest-Shoals Community College Foundation Inc.
P.O. Box 2390
Muscle Shoals, AL 35662-2390
5. The Foundation must have your transcript by the deadline in order to process application.
6. ONLY ONE APPLICATION PER PERSON IS NEEDED.
Note: The Foundation will award scholarships based upon available funds.
|Click here for the Scholarship Application for High School Graduating Seniors|
Northwest-Shoals Community College Foundation, Inc. offers a variety of scholarships for students. The majority of our scholarships are awarded to high school graduates or second-year students selected by the NW-SCC Foundation Scholarship Committee. Scholarships offered are linked here.